ELECTRO – SYSTEM Organizacja Odzysku Sprzętu Elektrycznego i Elektronicznegoorganizes projects related to the collection, processing, recycling, recovery and disposal of waste equipment as well as conducting public educational campaigns.
The company’s policy is implemented based on the pursuit of the following objectives:
- improve the Environmental Management System and its integration with the Quality Management System on a continuous basis in order to create a unified effective company management system,
- achieve full compliance with legal requirements, meet the environmental requirements of clients and interested parties,
- make each employee read, implement and understand the company policy through numerous training sessions and awareness raising,
- raise ecological awareness among the society regarding proper handling of waste electrical and electronic equipment by organizing educational campaigns,
- provide Marketers with a comprehensive service in the scope of their obligations related to the organization of the collection network, the organization of processing, recovery/recycling and disposal of collected waste equipment, achieving the required levels of collection, recovery, including recycling,
- ensure attractive price rates while maintaining high standards of services,
- offer transparent rules of cooperation as well as professional and quick advice,
- use raw materials, materials, fuels, energy and water efficiently,
- support and organize various types of actions and activities which promote proper pro-environmental attitudes among the society throughout Poland.