Equipment MARKETER is an entrepreneur who:
- produces and markets equipment under its own name or trademark,
- resells equipment under its own name or trademark, manufactured by another entrepreneur,
- imports equipment,
- markets equipment from the European Union.
The obligations related to marketing equipment in Poland are also borne by entrepreneurs who market equipment solely for their own needs.
ELECTRO – SYSTEM fulfils the Marketer’s obligations under the WEEE Act:
- registration in the Waste Database,
- organizing collection networks and waste equipment processing plants,
- achieving the required levels of collection and recovery, including recycling,
- reporting to the Chief Inspectorate for Environmental Protection / Voivodeship Marshal,
- conducting public educational campaigns.
THE COMPANY PROVIDES:
- access to the Internet platform to prepare reports on the marketed equipment,
- free content related assistance in conducting proper waste management in the company,
- support for marketers of batteries and packaging,
- real-time information on changes in regulations related to the management of waste equipment,
- a newsletter which helps to properly and timely fulfil environmental obligations and keep track of changes in legislation.